It’s Monday and the start of a new week. I’ve had weeks that end without getting a thing accomplished, and that can be so frustrating. A week has a lot of potential to be productive and successful if you just put in a little effort. I want to share 5 things that help my week stay productive and on track:
- Start your week with a list – break your list into priority, then split it into 4 work days, not 5. Your 5 day will be used for getting ready for the next week.
- Schedule time every day to work on your social media, including your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Turn your lunch hour into a networking opportunity. Have lunch with a colleague or someone in your field.
- Schedule time off. Many entrepreneurs forget that there is life outside of work. It’s important to remember where our creativity came from in the first place.
- At the end of the week, take time to review your week. Move anything that didn’t get finished on your list to the next work week and place it on the top of your list. Wrap up loose ends and make your list for the next week.
These are just a few things that I do to help me have a successful work week.
How do you manage your week? I would love to hear your thoughts.
Photo by Flickr and katiescrapbooklady